Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using libpak.pk!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE, OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE”).
Changes to the Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. When we do so, we will post the most current version of the Terms on our website and, if a revision to the Terms is material, we will also notify you of the new Terms (for example, by email to the address provided by you when registering or through a notification on our Site). Changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you should discontinue your use of the Site.
Registration and Membership
To register and become a member of our Site:
- Complete the member survey to verify our services are available in your area,
- Select the Plan that works best for you, and
- Provide your valid email address, payment information and create a password to register your profile.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach or threatened breach of the Site’s security.
Billing and Payments
We accept Visa, MasterCard, COD and Easy Paisa. In using our services, you may be charged local sales tax. By registering to become a member and providing your payment information, you agree that we may save your payment information for your convenience.
If your payment method is declined, we will attempt to process your charge until the transaction is approved. We, and our third party payment service providers, may request and receive, updated credit card information from your credit card issuer, such as updated card numbers and expiration date information when your credit card has expired. If such updated information is provided to us and our third-party payment service providers, we will update your account information accordingly, and will use such updated information to process payments for your future purchases and subscriptions. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of providing vendors and third-party payment service providers with your updated credit card information. If you wish to opt out of your credit card’s updating service, you should contact your credit card issuer directly.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment through another method, including a mailed statement.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you through our services passes to you upon our delivery of the items to you. Replacement of products or credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed by you as not received are subject to our investigation. After our investigation, we may credit your account in our sole discretion.
In the event a product is listed on our Site at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information provided, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such products in our sole discretion, whether or not your order has been confirmed and your bank or credit card charged. If your bank or credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your bank or credit card account in the amount of the cancelled charge.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and the content of the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is owned by AA, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Pakistan and international intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. Subject to these Terms, AA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install and use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use on a mobile device or computer owned or otherwise controlled by you. You may not:
- Republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, distribute, create derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, store, transmit or sub-license the Site or material from the Site;
- Copy the Site or modify copies of any materials from the Site;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from copies of materials from the Site;
- Create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Site (without prior written approval by AA);
- Remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purposes or in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- Transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material without prior written consent, including any junk mail, chain letter, or spam; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Shipt or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of AA on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of AA or their respective owners. You may not use such marks without AA’s prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site is provided under a license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Site under these Terms or any other rights thereto other than to use the Site in accordance with these Terms. AA and its licensors reserve and retain their entire right, title and interest in and to the Site, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms.
Through your use of the Site, you may be able to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to AA textual, audio and/or visual content, including commentary and feedback (the “Content”). As between you and AA, any Content that you provide remains your property. However, by providing Content to AA, you grant AA and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable, non-exclusive and transferable right to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and otherwise use your Content, without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. Such right shall survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Site.
Third-Party Links and Sites
The Site may link to other websites operated by third parties. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which has a separate privacy and data collection practices independent of AA. We are not responsible for, do not endorse and do not accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any third party site, any website accessed from a third party site or any changes or updates to such sites. These linked sites are provided to you only for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur from dealing with any such third party site. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable third party site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such third party site.
The following organizations may link to our Site by use of our corporate name or by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, if the Site is linked to in the same manner as the web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
The above-listed organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
By registering to become a member, you agree that we may send you text (SMS) messages in order to provide you with the services and products offered through the Site. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages from Company at any time by contacting AA HQ, provided however that opting out of text (SMS) messages may affect your use of the Site and the services and products offered through the Site. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we de-activate your account, and you may also receive text messages confirming the receipt of your de-activation request.
AA respects the intellectual property rights of others and has implemented a copyright policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that any content on the Site violates your copyright, please send AA a written notice of infringement to our Copyright Agent (identified below), using the contact information listed below, containing the following information:
- A description of the claimed infringing material as well as identification of the claimed infringing material, including the location of such material on the AA Services (e.g., the URL of the claimed infringing material if applicable or other means by which we may locate the material);
- Your contact information, including the name of the owner of the copyright and your name, title, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright in question or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by logistics for redelivery shall be claimed from you
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- That you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you.
- AA reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale with respect to the product ordered.
Product Images and Description
Product images that you see on our website are for representation only to enable you to get fair idea about the products you want to order. The actual product could vary in terms of appearance, packaging etc. The product images and description provided on the website are on “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind expressed or implied. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and subject to change. The website contains details pertaining to the product such as its specifications, ingredients, contents, caution notes etc. Such product details are similar to the details given on the product pack and AA shall not be responsible for such product details. Healthy tag/category with respect to any product does not imply recommendation from AA to buy the product. Users shall use their own discretion keeping in mind their own dietary needs and medical conditions. The product images, description and categories are solely provided for the purpose of your information and convenience without any expressed or implied warranties and liability of AA. The image quality and colors of the product on the website shall depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will be accurate.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials, products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, MPL does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
AA will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. AA does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- Any cashback offer will be return in a form of reward points.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Pakistani Rupees acceptable in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide your ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done to provide you safe shopping experience. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MPL is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the AA Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, AA is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Compliance with Laws:
You using and transacting on this site you agree to comply by all the applicable laws and its amendments including but not limited to laws in force in Pakistan and the rules made there under.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from AA.
We have a no questions returns policy. Which means you can return any product not to your satisfaction to our Delivery Associate at the time of delivery. You will get a full refund for the products returned by you for orders where you have paid for on the website. The money will be credited to same credit / debit card or bank account which was used to pay for those products. It takes between 10-15 working days for the credits to reflect in your account. For cash on delivery orders, the Delivery Associate will deduct the price of the products returned by you from the total bill. You will be required to only pay the balance for the products you have accepted.
shall be of exactly the same product and no product swap even of the equal price shall be allowed.
All Market Place orders will not be entertained after 9 PM for same day or express deliveries.
The laws of Pakistan shall apply and courts shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. However, the same shall be assigned by AA without restriction. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and website ignores this, we shall be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Customer will be attempted four times for order confirmation through telephonic call. If the attempts are not successful, libpak.pk customer service team has the right to cancel the respective order.